Friday 5 September 2008

Chapter 19

As she shot out, she turned back to David who was hurrying after her, smirking she went for it, ‘Of course I’ll marry you and have your children darling!’ She turned beaming at everyone in the room, silence settled over them.

He groaned, life would never be dull with her around! ‘But sweetheart you’re already married!’ Two could play just as easily as one!

‘I know, but I don’t care, I’ll marry you as soon as I can track him down and get a divorce!’ Lucky looked over at Jon, his jaw was hanging wide open.

David’s arms went about her, he whispered ‘witch’ into her ear. The next thing Richie started clapping, quickly followed by the others, all beginning to laugh.

‘Damn it woman stop trying to kill us off!’ This came from Jon, who wiped a tear or too away.

The meet and greeters finally realised they’d been set up and started to laugh and talk again.

‘Aw but Jon, you guys are so easy, and I mean in getting punked! Then again ….. Yeah David you are easy!’ Squeaking as he pulled her against him and menaced her.

Mike walked up to her and handed her a coke, smirked and walked off.

‘Hey Mac, what about me?’ David pouted, he swiped the drink and gulped down half of it, handing it back with a grin.

‘You’re not pretty enough for me Dave.’ And Mike walked off laughing.

Lucky noticed people looking at David, ‘Why don’t you go work the room, I need to go to the ladies.’

‘Don’t be too long.’ He kissed her and watched as she sashayed away from him; her hips making him want to drool all over. Then he noticed most of the men in the room were watching her walk, damn not good!

He looked at Richie whose eyes were glued to the path she was taking; he flicked a look towards David, noticed his frown and made a show of smacking his lips, the shit!

‘Damn bro, she’s one lovely woman! Mark was just tellin us about what she did for those three boys she was with in the pit.’

‘What?’ He wasn’t sure if he wanted to know.

‘She handed each one a pick of mine I’d flicked at her!’

David was a bit jealous that Rich had been pick flicking Lucky but then damn happy she’d given them away, you didn’t meet many fans who’d willingly give picks away, or drumsticks either. She seemed to be one in a million!

2 comments:

The Goddess Hathor said...

Just got caught up. I so want to pull his curls and lick the joker, too. *sigh* I love Lucky's playful streak. I have the feelin' it's gonna come in handy!

norwichliz said...

Anyone who can keep the boys off balance is one hell of a woman!...and will survive quite well with that crew!